Parrotlets make great companions for a variety of reasons:
- Despite their small size, parrotlets are known for their big personalities and affectionate nature.
- Parrotlets have relatively low maintenance diets, consisting of a mix of fresh fruits, vegetables, and pellets. Being on the smaller side, they also don’t require a lot of space and can be kept in smaller homes or apartments.
- Like most parrots, parrotlets are highly intelligent and can learn to do a variety of tricks and mimic sounds and words.
- Parrotlets, similarly to budgies, come in a variety of colors.
- They have a long life span of 15-20 years or more with proper care.
If you’d like to know about our availability of Parrotlets, then please use the details on our contact page to reach out to us.