Gouldian Finches make great pets for a variety of reasons:
- Gouldian Finches are known for their bright and vibrant colors, making them a beautiful addition to any home.
- Gouldian Finches are relatively small birds, making them easy to care for and handle. They don’t require a lot of space and can be kept in a small cage. They also have simple dietary needs, consisting mostly of seeds, fruits, and vegetables.
- They thrive in pairs or small groups and enjoy interacting with each other and their owners. So, if you’re looking for a flock of birds, Gouldian Finches may be for you!
- Gouldian Finches are generally healthy birds and don’t require a lot of special care.
- They are not very demanding and can be content spending time in their cage or flying around a small room.
- Gouldian Finches can live up to 7-8 years or more with proper care.
If you’d like to know about our availability of Gouldian Finches, then please use the details on our contact page to reach out to us.